Middle School Computers/STEM Teacher, Starting at $52,000* TRAVEL ABROAD OPPORTUNITIES
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
STARTING Starting at $52,000* TRAVEL ABROAD OPPORTUNITIES
Earn between $52,000* – $65,000 and have summers off!
Do you like the idea of working in a family-like environment that provides quality education to students?
‘If you want to make a difference, this is the place.’ – Principal, Kodiak High School Campus
Join a team where your voice is heard and your expert knowledge is appreciated. Serve as a Middle School Computers/STEM teacher, engage in a flexible standards-based Stem program, and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth. Establish effective rapport with students, and motivate students to develop skills, positive outlooks, and content knowledge.
We are looking for someone who knows:
- Current educational research. Basic understanding and knowledge of current technology.
- Learning styles and skills in using multifaceted teaching methods to address student learning styles. Skill in oral and written communication with students, parents, and others.
- How to plan and implement activities for maximum effectiveness.
- How to assess levels of student achievement, analyze test results and prescribe actions for improvement.
- How to maintain appropriate student supervision so that students have a safe and orderly environment in which to learn.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university (required)
- Teacher Certification from the Florida State Department of Education (required)
- Reading Endorsement preferred
We offer Benefits Including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401 (k) Matching
- Professional Development Opportunities Abroad
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Mental Wellness Programs
- Working Advantage Programs offering discounts on travel and entertainment
Incentive Pay for additional qualifications such as:
- Verified years of experience
- Advanced Degrees
- Teaching a tested subject
- Hard-to-staff positions
- ESOL Certification
- Good Attendance
- After school tutoring
Would you like to travel abroad to provide and receive professional development training from other teachers? Teach and travel with us! *Includes base salary plus incentive pay stipends
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, operate a computer, hand-held learning devices and other office equipment, reach with hands and arms, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Global Outreach Charter Academy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.